“Samagra Sudhar” (समग्रसुधार) is IPL’s initiative under the guidance of our Chairman – Mr Anand Swarup Agarwal, which aims on sowing the “seed of sustainability” in future generation, with a faith that every child can be trained to act by keeping a better tomorrow in their mind. IPL in collaboration with Meljol have adopted two villages in Sandila where we work closely with the community. Program is designed not only on infrastructural development but also creating awareness on circular economy.
The project promotes the process of knowledge enhancement (life skills, social and financial skills, digital skills) among children and youth in adopted villages with aim to improve the village's health care services, infrastructure and environment through their involvement. Some of the major activies in 2022-23 are:
• Refurbishment of Aanganwadi and Skill Development for Aanganwadi workers. Equipping village youths for sustaining the development contributed.
• Upgradation of Upper Primary School in the village with Sports ground and equipment, A Computer Room, Shade to protect children from harsh weather.
• Women's Health Awareness Workshop and Upgradation of the WASH facilities in schools along with awareness on importance of hygiene.
• Solar Street Light Installation in villages.
• Setting up of Computer Centers to create awareness on online usage and help children on education.