About India Pesticide
INDIA PESTICIDES LIMITED (IPL) IS THE FLAGSHIP COMPANY OF THE SWARUP GROUP OF COMPANIES WITH multifaceted BUSINESS INTERESTS in Agrochemical manufacturing , Cold Storages, News Paper/Print Media, Film production etc. INDIA PESTICIDES LTD., ENTERED IN THE AGROCHEMICALS AND PHARMA INDUSTRY IN 1973 FOUNDED BY MR. ANAND SWARUP AGARWAL, AN INDUSTRIALIST WITH A STRONG VISION FOR FUTURE GROWTH.
The Company's manufacturing facilities and their corporate offices at Lucknow are managed by highly qualified, adequately experienced professionals and scientists in addition to a committed team of employees which includes skilled and semiskilled work force with competent supervisory, administrative and managerial staff.
- To manufacture high quality products with continuous improvement by innovation and commitment to health, safety and environment.
- To ensure constant efforts to maintain excellent employee welfare and high levels of "Business Ethics" in quality and services to customers and associates.
- To upgrade and effectively utilize operational resources to realize performance excellence.
- To expand product portfolio on an ongoing basis to ensure significant business growth.
- To constantly explore and implement appropriate expansion plans for our national and international business.
- To be a global player in the area of Agrochemicals and other industrial speciality chemicals.
IPL is committed to maintain high standards of health, safety and environment in all their operational areas. In line with this philosophy IPL ensures, through appropriate facilities, that the effluents released are minimal: those released are treated through appropriate effuents treatment procedures-effective disposal of combustible effluents through incinerators equipped with Quenchers, Scrubbers and standard chimneys. All these procedures are carried out as per norms/guidelines prescribed by Pollution Control Board. In line with IPL'S commitment to ensure employees health and safety the operators are provided with appropriate protective equipment like goggles, gloves, overalls, mask/respirators helmets etc.
The operators also enjoy hygienic civic facilities including a "Change Room" provided with showers. Round the clock medical facility is available for all operators in addition to periodical medical check ups.